Trying To Get Pregnant-pg110382862637

3 Replies
Sarah - December 23

I went off birth control at the end of my cyle last month - the first day of my last period was Nov. 24th - I took ovulation tests in December and my husband and I had s_x several times during my most fertile days. I was expecting to get my period on the 21st and it is the 23rd and I still don't have my period. I took a pregnancy test at home and it was negative - is there still a chance that I could be pregnant??

Miss - December 23

Yes, you certainly can be. Some tests don't pick up early, just wait a while longer, than you will know for sure. Hope this helps. I had a neg test, but a few days later it was positive.

Grandpa Viv - December 23

Coming off the pill it is difficult to say what is happening for the first few months. You may easily take a while for a regular menstrual cycle to get going. I have no idea if ovulation tests give accurate results during this period. Since you have no early signs of pregnancy it is difficult to give you much encouragement, but keep trying anyway. The angels may be smiling in spite of my words of caution.

Crystal - December 24

I also stopped taking the pill in early november end of october and my last period was Nov. 30 and i was two days late but i thought it could of been from coming off the pill but i will be expecting my period now the day after christmas, but how long does it take for the pill to lose affect?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?