Trying To Get Pregnant-pg122231760678

7 Replies
Hazeleyes678 - September 25

Ok so I am 21, me and my husband are trying to have a baby and my husband smokes marijuana. Which I might think I am pregnant right now. But does that fact he smokes will it be harder to conceive.

clindholm - September 25

Yes, it supposedly lowers sperm count and effects motility. Any type of smoking will make it harder.

austynsmommy - September 25

My ex boyfriend smoked marijuana all the time and I got pregnant. I would take a test.

sadiejai - September 25

One of my girlfriends has a two month old and her bf smokes everyday....i dont think it does.

clindholm - September 25

Certainly many people who smoke pot or cigarettes are able to get pregnant but smoking does effect sperm so if you are trying and unsuccessful, that my hinder your progress. I did not say it would make it impossible.

sadiejai - September 25

By no means do i think it ok to smoke or smoke weed while trying to conceive i was just saying it was possible.

jessne - September 25

Not that I'm proud...but my Dh smoked while we were trying to concieve my first DS and we had no problems. He quit that habit (thank goodness). So I don't think it will make it harder but I do agree that it might lower sperm cound and motility, so if it starts to take to long, I would have him stop.

Naomi98 - September 25

The point is that if your bf already has poor sperm quality or low count/motility, then smoking pot is probably not recommended. But if he has a normal or good sperm quality, it probably won't affect your chances as there should still be enough boys to do the job! If you're having difficulty getting pregnant then make sure he gets checked first.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?