TTC-pg11047060435

4 Replies
Zoie - January 2

ok i'm ttc and i've had s_x two days after my period (dec.23) and on the 29th which was durning my ovulation period. could i be pregnant? this will be my first one. how soon can i tell? i've had some nausea and lots of clear discharge? are these signs?

Grandpa Viv - January 2

You're jumping the gun if you hope to have early signs 3 or 4 days after conception. You do mention a couple of early signs. We'll hope along with you. You may get additional signs in the next few days, but wait to home test until Jan 22nd! (long time, huh?)

Jenica - January 2

they have this really cool web site to track when you ovulate www.mymonthlycylce.com that wayyou know when is your most fertile window if you didn't concieve this month it tracks sympotoms and plus it gives you something to do while you go insane waiting to find out if you are Good Luck

Zoie - January 3

thank you very much for you input and advice, i am very glad came accross this site. i have been reading and i'm am kinda glad i'm not the only woman out there with this fun little waiting game. how do people stay saine waiting. i will be glad to check out that site and i will continue posting.

Zoie - January 4

ok well i'm not sure if i'm having signs or not, but today i've had cramps, and when my boyfriend and i had s_x it was painful and uncomfertable, so we had to stop. could these be signs? or should i just go to the docters?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?