TTC -pg111412552918

3 Replies
Max - April 21

Did any of you girls think about it too much when your trying to conceive. I feel like that's all I think about. If I'm pregnant or not... don't want to drive the hubby crazy, but I really want this. Anyone else floating in my boat???

me - April 21

me too! ive been getting this vibe from my fiance like "shut up" but im so impatient and excited. i just wa nt to know already

Becky - April 21

I totally am like that... we were talking about something else, and all of the sudden I sighed and said that I wanted his baby so bad... and he was all wondering where that came from (we are ttc and talk about it a lot...but weren't in that conversation)... I laughed and told him that it's *always* there (well...for the past four months).

Aussie - April 21

Yep - I'm definately in that boat. I am a teacher, so I am on holidays at the moment in Oz - so I have a lot of free time to think about it. Its driving me nuts! Its the first time that I actually want to go back to work to get preocupied again! We have been ttc for 7 months now, and the last 2 months I have started to want it really bad & my husband this month is talking about it a lot more and is starting to get impatient too! Oh the fun of it all!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?