UGH Pg1242770812

9 Replies
AubreysMomma - May 19

I just wrote this whole message a minute ago but I don't know how to check if anyone responded so I am writing it again! I am 24 and got the Mirena 2 years ago. Everything has been normal thus far. I still have a regular period, it just seems to be a little lighter. About 3 weeks ago I had some brown spotting for about 2 days, I thought my period was going to come after that. Well it never came, I have been having cramping on and off throughout the day for the past week. I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came out negative. They say to take it in the morning when you are having your first pee, I did not though, I did it late at night. My br___ts are also tender....I just dont know what is going on. Any suggestions?

HappyAsh - May 19

When is or was your period due? Sometimes the brown spotting, well usually the brown spotting is a sign of implantation. So tell us when your period is/was due, and if there is a possibility of pregnancy, like if you BD during ovulation.

AubreysMomma - May 19

The week of April 27th is when I was due for my period but instead had the 2 days of brown spotting.

HappyAsh - May 19

You should try to take another test, and if that was your period then your next one is due soon. Is there a chance you are pregnant? Timing wise, like did you BD during ovulation.

AubreysMomma - May 19

im not sure what bd is sorry!!! and with an iud i thought i couldnt get pregnant

HappyAsh - May 19

BD is baby danced. Sorry...lol.so did you basically have s_x during the time when you ovulated, and I think there is a small chance with every birth control, but I don't know.

AubreysMomma - May 19

well my boyfriend and i "baby dance" almost every night....

HappyAsh - May 19

Hmmmm....maybe you should find out the success rate of your birth control, and meanwhile keep testing.

AubreysMomma - May 19

thank u

HappyAsh - May 19

Welcome!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?