UNSURE-pg114668166418

5 Replies
SUSAN - May 3

ITS BEEN A WEEK AND 2 DAYS SINCE IVE MISSED MY PERIOD I TOOK A TEST A DAY AFTER MY PISSED PERIOD BUT CAME OUT NEGATIVE 2 WEEKS BEFORE MY BOYFRIEND EJACULATED IN ME.I HAVE MANY SYMPTOMS LIKE SORE b ___st IM TIRED AND GET HUNGRY OFTEN IS THERE A LARGE CHANCE IM PREGANAT AND WHEN SHOULD I TAKE ANOTHER TEST?

Emma2 - May 3

If you ovulated shortly after intercourse took place then you have a good chance youre pregnant. If your tests are negative I would wait 3 more day test again and if still its negative go get a blood test. Keep in mind that even whne intercourse is timed perfectly with ovulation you have only a 25% chance of pregnancy happening every month. Good Luck

tish - May 3

are you on a 28 day cycle? if so it sounds like the timing might be right. have you tested since the day after you missed your period? you should try testing agian. if you are not usually regular, than you may not have anything to worry about, but that doesn't rule pregnancy out. also if you have been under any abnormal amount of stress lately, than you may have ovulated later than you think. there are a lot of things it could be. but in order to rule pregnancy out, you need to take a pregnancy test or see you doctor.

SUSAN - May 3

i am on a 28 day cycle and my cycle has been regular the past few months i want to wait till saturday itll be 2 weeks then since i missed my period is that a good time?

tish - May 3

if you have allready missed your period you could test any time and get an accurate answer. try testing with first morning urine.

mgn - May 4

i was a week late once (i am usually like clockwork) and ended up getting my af, however, 2 weeks is long......i would call the doc and get a blood test......good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?