Unsure-pg117350406964

2 Replies
adrian - March 10

Last month my period was really light and short, and it had almost no cramping. I've never had a period like that before. About a week later I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. I thought that was the end of it, but then this month I started getting horrible acne, worse than I've ever had even as a teen, though I've changed nothing about how I care for my face, and I also need more sleep to feel rested. It's about three days from my period now, and I'm getting kind of anxious. What do you gals think? Might I be? I could use your advice.

LIN - March 10

Might you be? Yes. Is it likely? Probably not. We have weird periods sometimes. You can go thirty years with predictable periods and then one day have one much lighter or much heavier than usual. We a__sume it must indicate something, but often it just doesn't. If you had a negative test two weeks after bleeding at a time when you'd expect your period, then the chances of you being pregnant are probably rather small. Yes, it does happen that some women get false negatives and it does happen that some women have bleeding early in a pregnancy, but neither is particularly common.

adrian - March 10

Thanks. I tell myself all of that, but it helps a lot to hear it from someone else.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?