Update -pg117010518934

5 Replies
MammaJL - January 29

Well...I guess my hopes for this month are shot.. Af showed on Sunday. My cycle was only 22days this month, my first off bcp's... So apparently the "sympotms" I was feeling were due to my body adjusting to being off the pill. Hopefully I have better luck this cycle. ~Jo~

HLT1986 - January 29

I am sorry to hear that...if you dont mind me asking...what were your signs your first month off of bcp's..This is my first month off and I am having LOTS of symptoms!

MammaJL - January 30

Hi HLT.. I don't mind u asking at all... A few of the symptoms i had were: a little bit of brown/pinkish spotting about a week and a half after my last af, a funny "full" feeling and bloating in my lower abdomen, slight cramping somedays, I don't know if you have ever b___stfed before but I got the same kind of "tingly" feeling in my b___sts that I used to get when I was b___stfeeding and my b___bs would leak, Decreased s_x drive, moody.... Hope this helps ya! ~Jo~

Megs - January 30

Ah, i'm sorry!!! :-( Are you going to start temping or using OPK's or something this cycle?? Good luck this go around!!! I'm, or better yet, we're here for ya!

MammaJL - January 30

Morning Megs... No, I don't think i'm gunna use opk's or anything this cycle. I think we'll just give it a go and see what happens.. If we don't have any luck this cycle i'm going to get a good thermometer and start temping next cycle. Thanx for the well wishes! ~*~TONZ OF BABY DUST~*~ for Everyone! ~Jo~

MammaJL - January 31

Does this seem weird? My af is a diff shade of red than it usually is (tmi). But I was just wondering if anyone had this after coming off of bcp's?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?