UPDATE Pg1245509559

3 Replies
princesa08 - June 20

Hello all. I took 2 more tests on Thursday night and got 2 faint positives but i knew they were there, they showed up the minute the urine filled up the results boxes then got lighter. But Friday morning i started my period and i guess im confused. Any ideas?

Grandpa Viv - June 20

It's pretty difficult to ignore a positive test. One in four pregnancies experiences some kind of bleed at period time in the first trimester. If the period is lighter and shorter than usual, and preg signs continue, take another couple of cheap tests to convince youreself. Good luck~!

princesa08 - June 21

well the first day of AF was kinda heavy, the second, not so much, and today its barely there. my period is normally 4 or 5 days so it was shorter than usual but idk its just stressful. i dont want to mc if i am pregnant and if im not idk why i got those test results.

kimberly - June 25

It is hard to say whats going on but I agree you need to retest and see if the line is getting darker. Not to be negative but a faint line and now bleeding might not be a good sign of a viable pregnancy, but I am not a professional. Good Luck and retest!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?