URGENT -pg119493744458

3 Replies
mis6oclock - November 13

sun night me and my bf had s_x and the condome ripped. he finished but we didn't realize untill it was too late. but my period is supposed to start today( tuesday the 13th). whats the chances of becomeing or being pregnant?? i woke up early thismorning feeling nausious and shaky and cold and last time my period came i was incredibly nausious. im kinda freaking out right now. i just turned 20 and if i was pregnant...i just cant be....i cant...

Kair_free2 - November 13

You say you had s_x on sunday? Meaning last night? If it was last night your chances of being pregnant this month as a result of that one time are very low. If you meant LAST sunday...a week from yesterday...your chances are still low because you were probably around day 20 in your cycle - meaning you were probably already done ovulating. You are really only fertile for about 5-6 days each month (a few days leading up to ovulation, the day of ovulation, and sometimes the day after). I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure your period will show up soon. Best of luck! :-)

nickay - November 13

I think you should be okay, like Kair_free2 said, the chances are low, however you can get pregnant at any time. really depends. are your periods normal? I would worry to much about it. I thought that i was and ended up being 10 days late!

Grandpa Viv - November 13

The chance of pregnancy from s_x in the week before your period is due is very low. Could you have slipped up around Halloween? Do you have other signs like tired, peeing, lotion discharge? Take a home preg test next weekend first morning pee if a normal period has not showed. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?