Veins-pg111431613118

7 Replies
yummy - April 24

when do veins in br___t start showing? can you see them after only about a week or week in a half of contraception?

yea - April 24

Yea that is when mine first started.

Lolli - April 24

can veisn start showing 7-10 days after suspected contraception.. i had s_x on the 14 and 15...so give adn take it's only about 8=9 days... can it start to show??? amd im very light skinned....

Nina - April 28

I'm really light skinned too, I have like 8 veins in total on my chest could that be a sign

Rachel - April 28

Oh no.... still wondering if I'm pregnant... I definitely noticed those on my b___sts.....

kim - April 28

Some women have said that they have noticed this early on, but I have 2 kids and never noticed until about 7 or 8 weeks. The word is conception. Contraception is birth control.

Karen - April 29

I've always noticed that I had veins on my chest, but now it looks like they have branched off onto my b___bs and around my nipple...I am now 2 days late for af could this be a sign?

vanessa - April 29

This is a very real sign... at least it was for me. If you are already late, I would tell you to test today and see. I used a high sensitivity test and got a BFP four days past when my period was to start. Let us know what you find out!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?