Very Confused -pg11069305385

6 Replies
want a + - January 28

I started what i thought was AF but i dont know because the first day was kinda normal in flow and then the second and third day were VERY light?...i have all kinda of pregnancy symptoms such as VERY sore br___ts, gassy, headaches, dizziness, very hungry at times, get sick feeling almost all the time...i just need to know if i should even get all excited as i could be pregnant or wait?...i really need to know cz i was gunna buy a hpt at lunch!

Grandpa Viv - January 28

Sounds quite possible. Don't let the bleeding throw you. It happens in 25% of pregnancies, especially the first trimester. Why don't you wait until first pee Sunday morning for your first test, and buy a twin pack in case you need another one the following Sunday morning. Good luck!

want a + - January 28

Thanks so much that eases the tension!...so please keep ur fingers crossed for me!! *want a +*

Cutie - January 28

Exactly same situation... me too, I am just hoping I am pregnant. :) Good luck

want a + - January 28

Thanks *BABY DUST TO YOU* kepp me posted!!

want a + - January 28

just took a hpt and its NEG!! :(

Becky - January 28

Don't get too discouraged... It might be a bit too soon still. I have ALL of the symptoms (well nausea but not vomiting...but everything else), and yet a negative hpt. I am going to try again next week though. Some women just take a while to test positive. Just keep an eye on your symptoms and treat your body as if you were (ie no alcohol...eat right...etc). I had the same thing with my AF First day was a bit lighter than normal and after that was just spotting! And that NEVER happens to me. Test again next week. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?