Waiting Game-pg111048056818

4 Replies
Linda - March 10

I know alot of you ladies out there are going threw the same thing as I am right now... waiting. I love to read your situations so I thought about making this post to share your experiance. Me personaly, I am supposed to (according to my last period in Feb) start today or sometime this weekend. I have a good huntch that I might be pregnant, all the normal signs and symptoms you can think of. The main one being I hardly if ever, get nausa and in the past two days it's hit me hard (for my body). Haven't vomit yet (thankfully!) but alot of gaging and the feeling that you ate too much and it's going to come back up.. not fun! I have very mild cramps (normaly I have very noticable ones 1 wk before I start) and my br___t are now starting to get tender and they are filling out. I was tempted to test today or tomorrow morning but I'm going to try to be VERY patient and wait until mid next week. Anyways, look forward to talking and hearing about your situation. :)

Liz - March 10

I bet you are preg. With my lat preg (7 years ago) I didn't have really anything but odd feeling in lower abdomin. But I swear I just KNEW! I only have back aches and slight cramping which both could be from af coming sundayish. Great luck!!!!

Linda - March 10

Thank you very much Liz. :)Ya, I know my body pretty much inside and out for me to get this much nausa is just not normal. It kind of sucks because every since I started having s_x my period changed it's cycle. My last period was early and started to stop on the 3rd day with very mild cramps so I know if I don't have one by the 16th then something is up! :) Questions is, can I wait that long lol.

Liz - March 10

I know the waiting is a killer, isn't it??? I remember thinking when I was preg."lucky me, I don't have morning sickness." At about 8 or 9 weeks I had it on and off for many wekks! I feel your pain. I hope you are preg. You know your body best. I think my mind played tricks on me last month so I am trying to ignore things a little bit this month. Only 3 more days for me to wait. Again Great luck!

Linda - March 10

Thanks! And the best of wishes to you too! Keep me posted!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?