Wanting A Baby-pg110260432971

2 Replies
CJAKEWV - December 9

HELLO, I AM 46 YR OLD IN A NEW RELATIONSHIP AND SUDDENLY BOTH HOPING FOR SECOND CHANCE AT A CHILD. FIRST DAY OF LAST PERIOD WAS NOV 20, 2004. HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY ACTIVE WITH HIM SINCE DEC 3RD. STARTED HAVING SORE b ___stS LAST NIGHT. DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE A SIGN OF PREGNANCY?? WHEN DO YOU THINK I CAN TEST??

tiffani - December 9

Sore b___sts are a typical sign of pregnancy. Since your last period was Nov.20, I would wait until atleast Dec.18 to test, which should be around the time you would expect to have your next period. (a__suming you have the "normal" 28 day cycle) You might even wait a few extra days after that to let your hormone levels rise a little more so you can avoid the all too common "I have all the symptoms, but the test is negative". Good luck to you.

Kelly - December 9

Hi cjakewv I am the same as you - last period started 20 Nov. After 6 months of trying I really hope this will be the month it happens. Let us know how it turns out but I have heard that sore b___sts is one of the symtoms so sounds hopefull! Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?