Was It A Miscarriage -pg109821038631

3 Replies
Nicki - October 19

Hey everyone. I had a period Sept 12th-16th and on October 9th after having tender br___ts, horrible indigestion, and many other symptoms I figured it was time to take a pregnancy test. I took the test and it came back positive. Only three days later I started bleeding, red blood for 2 days and brown blood on the last day. I am still experiencing some signs and symptoms but no longer have tender br___ts. Is it possible that the bleeding wasn't a miscarriage? Thank you for any help. Nicki

m - October 19

Nicki, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but this does sound like a miscarriage. This is what happened to me when I had mine. Go get a blood test. It will tell if you have the hcg hormone in your blood. Either way, you need to see your doc. If it was a miscarriage, you may need a D & C. Not likely, but possible. And if you didn't have a miscarriage, the doc can put your mind at ease and you can focus on good things.

N - October 19

Somebody please reply

N - October 19

Thankyou M, I appreciate your advice. I have set up a doctors appt and also took another home pregnancy test today which came up negative. I was pretty positive that I miscarried I just wanted to know if there was a slight chance it wasn't. I didn't want to go any further without prenatal care if I still was. Not to be nosey but have you had a successful pregnancy since your miscarriage? And if so how long afterwards did it take? Thanks for your help.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?