We Re Not That Crazy Part 4 2008

314 Replies
Macy - January 21

Ok, new week, new thread!

Macy - January 21

Hi everyone! Woke up this morning feeling sick, and stomach upset. I also woke up incredibly hot the last few mornings, which is weird, because normally I get cold just thinking about it. And although it is summer, it is cold and wet and rainy and I took off all the blankets from our bed, and it's still too hot. And I've been having watery cm very regularly now for a few days (Thank Kotex for pantyliners, lol). But my bbs aren't that sensitive. They hurt a bit, but nothing out of the ordinary. And I doubt if nausea is a preggie symptom for me, since my mother says she didn't get any of that in her three pregnancies, so maybe I just have a stomach bug. I'm 8 dpo today, so only a few more to go before I'll know anything. Maybe we hit gold this time!

Macy - January 21

Okay, I think I'm ready now to leave for work. Just didn't want to get stuck in traffic with this stomach thing during load shedding, then it takes ages to get to work. Talk to you again soon!

Macy - January 21

So, I got to work OK, stomach is now behaving, but nausea persists.

brads wifey - January 21

Macy- you never know. Every pregnancy is different so even if your mom didn't have it, you could definitely have it. are you charting your temps?

b__terfly kisses - January 21

Morning Macy and Brad's Wifey.... well I'm still without AF, and according to FF, I am 14 or 15 dpo....with low temps. So I'm sure that AF wench is on her way... sigh. I woke up finally to my alarm to temp today (have been so sick that i slept right thru last few days instead of temping) but I fell back asleep and totally forgot what it was. GRRRRR How is everyone today?

brads wifey - January 21

Good Morning B___terfly .. I'm good .. being lazy today and it's so nice! Today is CD9 so nothing really special happening. My temp was down to 96.6 this morning. How are you?

lastchance - January 21

Morning all.... think I am at 9 or 10 DPO..... but I am going to say 9, though 10woud be better.... my O was kinda weird this month...

brads wifey - January 21

Good morning lastchance. are you charting?

kelsajo - January 21

brads wifey, some thermometers hold the temps, so turn it back on and check it. that's what i do if i am too sleepy to write it down. i always have my daily calendar right next to me with a pen in the mornings. dh has gotten used to sleeping through it now. temp is still up 97.75 today. bbs don't hurt anymore. but my face is breaking out STILL!!! aargh!

brads wifey - January 21

yeah i checked it but it wasn't there anymore. i guess i just have low temps.

kelsajo - January 21

well i'm sorry! I LOVE MY MORNING COFFEE!! lol. i have a feeling i will not be able to give it up when i get pg. coffee is my morning lifeline...lol

brads wifey - January 21

haha that's funny. luckily for me, I don't drink coffee so I won't really have a problem with that. are you feeling "pregnant" today kels?

kelsajo - January 21

haha, nope. don't feel pregnant. bbs don't hurt anymore. well, a little tender if squeezed. LOL. other than that, nothing!

brads wifey - January 21

aww .. well it's still a little early so there's a lot of hope :)

MAC_33 - January 21

Good Morning Ladies...Macy, even though your mom didn't have m/s does not gaurantee that you won't....I hope this is a good sign for you!

MAC_33 - January 21

Bkisses and Brad's Wife, ugh...I hate that your temps dropped!!! That sign always worries me a bit. B___terfly, are you over the bug you had and feeling any better...your chart looks like you have just felt absolutely miserable the past week!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?