What Are My Chances Of Being Pregnant Pg1293993015

2 Replies
Jessica224 - January 2

The only sign of pregnancy I had was cramps/implantation bleeding, & I think that may have just been a light period. The cramps did, however, last for about 6 or 7 weeks. Time of conception would have been around Nov 3rd. I've taken a total of three pregnancy tests. The first one I took mid-november; was inaccurate. second one I took late november; it was in the urine stream for only 3 seconds instead of 5, & came out negative. The way these tests were going did not look good, so I took a third one December 30th, with my first morning urine. I did the test correctly (urinated in a cup, placed test in cup for 20 seconds, let test sit for 10 minutes, checking every minute). I got a negative result. The negative was a little faint, but the line in the control was a bright, clear blue. I also got a moderately heavy period around the beginning of December. Brightish/ dark red. The test brands were Walgreens. Can someone please help me put my mind at ease?

Grandpa Viv - January 2

Difficult. I think if you were 10 weeks pregnant you would have a longer story to tell. Maybe you had a very early miscarriage? If a January period does not show normally you could take one more test. GL!

Jessica224 - January 2

Thanks, Grandpa Viv! I'll be sure to follow your advice & update.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion