What Are The Chances -pg111265599218

5 Replies
~T~ - April 4

the start date of my last period was mar.10/05.mar.31/05 i bled a brown discharge for one day.there has been nothing since.i was spose to get my period today,but all i got was heartburn and having to pee every 1/2 hour.my nipples are also itchy.i also have a bit of cramping.my cycle is 25 days.this probably sounds like a silly question,coming from a mom of two.but for the life of me i can't remember,all i remember really is the joy of giving birth to them 8 & 9 yrs ago.i also havent been pregnant since.what do you think the chances of me being pregnant after 8 1/2 years.thanks all..!!!

louise - April 4

by the sounds of it pretty good. you sound like you could be about 6 weeks and that you implanted late last week. id give it a couple more days before you test tho, allow the hcg to build up in your body

~T~ - April 4

thanks louise,those were words i wanted to here!!!! i have been trying for a long time to get pregnant again.i'm gonna test on the 7th if i can wait that long....!!!i'm crossing my fingers.

~T~ - April 7

i did an hpt and got a very,very faint positive on the 5th.today i started to bleed a pinkish,brown only when i wipe.is this still implantation?

Terrena - April 7

now there is absolutely no blood???i,m so confused!!!!it lasted not even a 1/2 hour.implantation,can you bleed for one day,and a week later bleed again for one day(not even)?i could barely see the positive on the hpt,it was so faint,but it was there!!!! i soooo want a BFP!!!!!! i'm going nuts..!and starting to stress.

D - April 7

~T~ - I tested the day after I missed my period - got a positive, and a few days later had some spotting of a very light pink and brown. It lasted 2 weeks - ending at 7w3d. My doc thought it was implantation. To me, it sounds pretty good for you! Try testing again in a day or two??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?