What Are The Chances -pg115022921018

2 Replies
anonomous - June 13

Ok, I need answers. I'm about 12 weeks pregnant and my cycle is irregular. my doctor gave me a date of conception based on bloodwork and the first ultrasound of march 28. My due date is dec 23. The problem is, i had s_x with my ex boyfriend on march 18. we edended up having s_x a few times that night, using protection for all , except the last time, he was having a hard time getting an errection so he asked if he could try it w/o a condom for a little while. i agreed but only for a short while. he had it inside me for a little bit but then took it out b/c i guess he was too tired and he never ejaculated. me and my boyfriend got back together the next week and had s_x every day from like the 25th to april 1st, unprotected every time. im paranoid now b/c i just want to make sure theres no way it's my ex's baby. i mean, my ex never ejaculated inside me. what does everyone think?

linds99 - June 13

I'd say the likelihood that your ex is the father is very minute. (FYY though, don't believe it when a guy says he never ejaculated in you...the truth is a woman can never really tell for sure and neither the guy since they usually have s____n secretions emitted even before ejaculation occurs.)

linds99 - June 13

By The way, you are due on my Birthday! That is awesome :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion