What Are The Chances -pg117139344212

10 Replies
emtcutie1028 - February 13

I have pretty much stopped temping and charting because we both decided we are going to wait. I know I am on CD 19, and we had intercourse last night. Well today i noticed the EWCM (not sure about yesterday) I went to the bathroom right after last night that way it they wouldnt have a chance to swim their way up! haha...Is it still a chance that some could have stayed in or made it up there?

bump

Megs - February 13

I too have heard of this theory of immediately going to the restroom and actually went by it for the longest time!! (not pg still but I personally think for other reasons). Anyways, there is a chance, always a chance... Only thing you can do is wait and see. Good luck!

thanks

Daynae79 - February 13

I have also heard this. That if you lay down w/ a pillow under your b___t for about a half hour afer bedding that your chances are much better. Is this true?

Grandpa Viv - February 13

The v____a and urethra are separate. Flushing one does nothing to clean out the other. S_x on CD 19 could work if you were planning a cycle 32 days or longer. Good luck!

Ok I will let you all know how it goes... My cycles are kind of long, but this last months cycle was shorter than it has been.

VenusdiMilo - February 13

It’s a MYTH Ladies!! Like Grandpa Viv says, one has nothing to do with the other. You can still get pregnant even if you go right after you BD. I’ve heard some doctor on a talk show said that you can use this tactic to help with STDs *b/c you’re flushing the urinary tract* but it’s NOT a guarantee…people still need to use protection. Elevating your hips after you BD may indeed aid the little swimmers as well as it may not…it’s just one of those things that can go either way.

stefkay - February 13

I read somewhere that it only takes like 10 seconds after ejaculation for the sperm to "get up in there", lol...I guess elevating hips can only help, but I dont think going to the restroom would make much difference unless you run to it right after ejaculation. I think they just go where they need to right away. The rest will come out even if you lie down for 30 minutes (at least that's what i've found to be true for me)

Daynae79 - February 13

guess i just thought it was true cause seems like almost immediately that "stuff" comes back out! sorry about TMI!!

When we were trying in the past i laid down afterwards and went to bed, but now i just went to the bathroom....not sure if it makes a difference, but from what you all have said....looks like its still possible....a__suming i am ovulating?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?