What Are The Chances Pg1292815147

1 Replies
kay13 - December 19

I'm almost 21 years old. Just recently, I had intercourse, and made a drunken mistake of it being unprotected.. but I know you don't just have s_x then get pregnant right away. However, this only happened a few nights ago. Just yesterday, I started to experience light pink bleeding, very little. I didn't think nothing of it because although I'm not expecting my period yet, I've always been a tad irregular. Then this morning I wasn't able to get myself out of bed until almost noon. Throughout the day, I felt like a complete zombie, and still do, even though I napped. When it comes to frequent urination, it's hard to tell because I always have had that problem. I just got a tiny bit of heartburn, but it didn't last and I'm not feeling it's anything to worry about. Also, when I woke up this morning, I felt a bit icky. Not like I was going to be sick, just didn't feel well. I feel a bit odd down there too. I'm really hoping it's just an early period. Anyways, although it seems too soon to even experience any pregnancy symptoms, I just used a calculator online to figure out when I was ovulating, and I was just ovulating either the day of or one of the days around the night of the unprotected intercourse. Is it possible I could already be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - December 19

Hmm! How many is "a few days?" The earliest signs of pregnancy do not usually appear until five days after ovulation. Maybe your imagination has put your hormones into overdrive. On the other hand, if "few days" means last weekend, perhaps there is cause for concern. Test using first morning pee when late. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?