What Can It Be-pg111853465818

11 Replies
rachel - June 11

hi girls ive posted quite a few posts on here about ttc. I am very worried now in case i have an std or is it just thrush. I done an internal examination and there was like quite a lot of white spots of something around the finger, i so sorry to sound gross but worried in what it can be. please help me as we are still ttc.

Melissa to rachel - June 11

If I were you rachel, I would go see my gyn as soon as possible to see what is causing the symptoms. If you think you might have been exposed to an std you should stop ttc until you figure out what the problem is. You wouldnt want to pa__s anything that may be potentially harmful to your baby without knowing how to treat it...and to your partner for that matter(unless he is the culprit)....just to be safe!..Take care and Baby Dust to you~*~*~*~*~*~

rachel - June 11

thankyou 4 yr response, im very worried incase i could be preegers already as i have quite a few signs.wha do you think it could be.is it a posibility of a pregnancy

rachel - June 11

i mean the white stuff that i have as i aint itching so bad now but i have been, and it has been right on the outer side of the entrance to the v____a, and makes me feel as if i want to bend my knees all the time to strech myself open all the time for relief, sorry to sound so gross, also when i do this it'slike if i have a little leakage with wet bubbles from me. am o going crazy or something.

bump - June 12

bump

Melissa - June 13

Lots of women say that they have alot of cervical mucous when they are pregnant. I have never heard of the "white spots" part though...are they bumps? Just get it checked out to ease your mind..and while your there...have your doc throw in a pregnancy test too. Then you will know for sure! Take care..=)

rachel - June 13

hi melisa when i say white spots i mean when i do an enternal examintaion, the finger is very wet with some like white dots on the finger 2 . my cervix was very high but now is low and feels lumpy, any ideas wha tha is? does that mean that im not pregnant. thank you for your response very much aprreciated, whats the situation with yrself

rachel - June 13

plzzzzzz, someone help me

Melissa - June 16

Rachel..it sound like you have a yeast infection. It can cause itchy discomfort with discharge.my sis used to get them and she said she would just love to take a hair brush and go to town cause it itched soo bad..lol....Are you prone to them?...Yeast infections are common in pregnant women mainly because your body chemistry changes....so you might be preggo..or you might just have an infection. Hurry and go to the doc so you can be treated and find out if you are positive for pregnancy!

rachel - June 16

hi again melissa, i have hospital appointment tomorrow so will have tests done down there for any infections and most of ll a preggers test, when i was ovulating mt cervix was high then it came back down and now for the past 3 days its gone back up very high you can just touch it with the tip of yr finger, and i am also very dry. my b___bys have started to hurt but i o get sore b___bs when af is due to come so i cant count that as part of a sign, i also have a lot of heartburn. i might do a hpt today as the waiting is so hard,.wha do u think ?is it to early to test?

rachel - June 16

just been to toilet again now and got some more cm, very clear and bit strechy like egg white but not as thick, wha does this mean plz?????????????

Melissa - June 16

Take the test rachel and stop guessing!..You are killing me here..=)..lol........an increase in cervical mucous is also a sign of pregnancy......get the test today..and let me know how it goes sweetie!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?