What Could It Be -pg111212260818

2 Replies
Confused - March 29

I never really kept track of my menstural cycles until a few months ago. My last 2 cycles have only been 22 days and the one prior to that was 25 days. Well, recently me and my boyfriend didn't use protection or the withdrawl method (I know that is really stupid, but it just kind of happened). I thought everything was fine, but it's been 29 days and I still haven't got my period. I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and 2 days prior to that day just because I know there is always a possibility when you use no protection, not to mention that my boyfriend is starting to worry, but both tests came up negative. Like I said, 2 days have passed since the last test and still no period. I don't know what is going on and i've been feeling nauseaous the last week or so. I know it could just be in my head, but I have to admit that it is becomming bothersome to me because this just doesn't seem normal. What do you think this could be?

KT - March 29

I was told to wait until I was 6 days late, take hpt again. If it is still negative and my period doesn't come after 7 days to call the DR. I know this stinks, because we have to WAIT. But this is what i've been told to do...

kw - March 29

i agree with KT... it sucks I have to wait too.... and it takes forever!! :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?