What Could This Be -pg11967370678

9 Replies
chocolatelover - December 3

hi, the last time i had unprotected s_x was about 3 months ago. I just ended my period about a week ago and now im having some light yellow watery discharge. Most of it is a whitish color tinted with yellow and dries yellow and crusty. I have no itching or anything like that. The reason i became concerned is that at the end of the day my panties look yellow because so much came out. This started about a day ago. Could this be related to pregnancy or something else?

chocolatelover - December 4

can anybody help me?

b__terfly kisses - December 4

Hi chocolatelover... it could be related to pregnancy.. or something else... but if you were 3 months along, you'd be starting to show, or should at least be able to feel your uterus sticking out above your pubic/pelvis bone... are you having other pg symptoms? missed a period? what was the date of the last period? It could also be an infection... in which case you would need to see your gyn...

lastchance - December 4

I doubt you are pregnant because of the time frame... but I am not sure what is going on....

well i have gained a few pounds. my periods seem to be pretty normal just darker and a little bit shorter. about a week or two ago i started to get nausea that comes and goes. my last period started on the 24th and it ended on the 25th or 26th. i had some more of that discharge. I felt it come out this time it seems to be like a yellow or just a very very faint brown color. I can't exactly tell maybe its a shade in between those. Sometimes I do spot brown for a few days afterwards. But again it dosent have any un normal smell and it dosent itch or anything. I also have had crampy b___sts each month these 3 months. I'm just not too sure im pregnant but i'm not sure what it could be.

wait... have you tested?

well this last period showed up about a day or two late and i tested then but it was a negative. my pooch does stick out more than normal but like i said i only gaine a couple pounds. also these 3 months i have noticed a weird feeling every once in awhile right at my left ovary never on my right one though.

you know, that could be an ovarian cyst! It causes weight gain too... you should call the doc...

would a cyst cause the weird color discharge? that is what im mostly concerned about.

yep there is discharge from a cyst

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?