What Do U Think -pg116988279239

2 Replies
sugarbaby - January 27

Hello every1! Gosh I feel like i'm going crazy... I had a m/c about 2 years ago, and ever since it happend, it feels like my body is wack lol. I ended up w/irregular periods which makes it confusing. So my husband and I decided to just relax and take a break on the baby project hehe. But now we decided we should try again. The last time I had a regular period was in Oct 06. Then on the week of Jan 15th I started feeling like AF was coming. I had headaches, back aches, bloated, moody, my br___ts feel heavy/sensitive, sleepy and I get lower ab cramps. On Jan 20th I noticed that I was spotting, and I thought AF was here. But nothing! It was only a little bit that was present for 2 days when I would use the bathroom (Sorry tmi). So now im confused cuz of the symptoms. I dont wanna test yet cuz I dont wanna feel disappointed, so im gonna wait a few days to see if my symptoms go away or if AF decides to show up. I called my dr to schedule and appt. but he wont see me till Feb 5th. Any thoughts would be great. :)

DownbutnotOUT - January 27

I would go out and buy a pregnancy test, I know a BFN would suck but you should really find out now if you are or not so you can start taking prenatal vitamin, if your not already doing so. Your symptons sound very encouraging for a pregnancy, good luck :)

sugarbaby - January 27

Oh thank u very much for replying :) Yeah ur right, I need to get it over and find out so I can. So im just gonna test 2morrow a.m w/f.m.u. Im afraid to turn into a test junkie again lol. I hope I do get my BFP cuz that would be an awesome Valentine's present for my husband :) Thank u and I will update once I test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?