What Do You All Think -pg113357004918

2 Replies
Whitney - December 2

Hello, I was just wanting some opinions please! Well here is whats up...My last af was Oct 19th, I belive I should have been due for my next af Nov 25th, being my cycles normally are 35-38 days long. Well of course the 25th has come and gone and no af. I dont really feel pg...I feel more like my af is on its way, but of course hasnt come. The only symptoms that are out of the unusual for me are itchy bbs and at time nipples, the feeling of af coming (normally feel pg each month), and nosebleeds...I havent had a nosebleed since I was like 7 yrs old. I took a hpt last night that was negative so Im pretty sure Im not, but I just dont understand why no af yet then. Usually when I bd around af time it brings af on...well Ive been bding and still nothing. Just keep getting this leaking feeling and run to the bathroom thinking its my af, but only creamy cm. I do have sore/swollen bbs, but I tend to get that before af, but this month they arent as sore as usual...most would be thankful for that, but I find it weird. Anyway, any input/opinions on all this would be greatly appreciated...just so confused and either wanting af to come on already or get a positive hpt. Sorry so long! Thanks in advance! Whitney

bump - December 2

bump

to whitney - December 2

I think you should wait a week and test again with first morning urine. SOunds like you are pg.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?