What Do You Guys Think -pg112308454918

4 Replies
faith - August 3

well i'm 5 days late for af.i have headaches ,sometimes dizziness out of no where ,weird feeling in my stomach like pressure mixed with mild crampin,my lower stomach is hard,i feel like i have to throw up sometimes,i have shootin sharp pains at the top of my thighs,extreme tiredness hits me out of no where ,very emotional,tender br___t and sometimes i have sharp pains in them,and just recently started gettin the creamy cm.so do you guys think those are enough symptoms to get a positive? lol.

annette - August 3

faith, your symptoms look promising. did you take an hpt yet? by now it should show whather you are preggy or not. you may do a blood test to confirm it. good luck!

faith - August 3

no i haven't tested yet ..i don't know exactly what i'm waitin for lol.but i guess i didn't want a false result.thinks for you advice annette.anybody else?

C. - August 3

I think the sooner you find out you're pregnant the better. That way you can start taking the necessary vitamins, if you don't already take them, and you can avoid anything else that might be harmful to the baby. I would say it sounds likely that you are pregnant. If you test now, you'd get a BFP right away, if you are pregnant. Good luck.

faith - August 3

ok thanks guys ..your right the sooner i test and get a positive the sooner i can start takin my prenatal pills .i'll test tomorrow.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?