What Do You Guys Think -pg113097814818

6 Replies
Curiously Crazy - November 2

This will be long but I would like some insight....My last AF was Oct 2nd. I am not sure when I o'ed but on the 17th I experienced cramping, like AF cramps, which I never experience until the day of AF. Hubby and I bd'ed numerous times that week, but used a condom, but not always the responsible way, if you know what I mean. The cramps continued for a few days, along with a lower backache. On the week of the 24th, I experienced pink CM. I found it when I was checking for CM (something I don't normally do, but I have become obsessed with). This week we bd'ed more, without protection cuz we figured if we weren't already preg, we missed my fertile time...or did we? Cramping went on intermittently through the week. On Oct 29th or so, I noticed more pink CM upon checking and then when I wiped there was some on the TP. That week once again, not sure of which day, I experienced more cramping. Yesterday I was extremely tired and very emotional, which I don't get with pms normally. I have tested MANY times getting neg results. Today I had a blood test, also neg. What I'm wondering is what are the chances that I am completely off on my o day? I just put in a 14 luteal phase cuz I went with the norm....I have never spotted before, and with my 2nd preg, I had symptoms, I swear the day after conception! And if my memory serves me right, this is the same way I felt. I know that the cervix is not a way to check preg, but just so you know, it's still high and closed and I am still wet, which I have been since this whole thing started. (not sure if this is how I work every month) I guess what I am wondering, is, what are the chances that we actually got preggo after I "thought" I o'ed, and we were no longer being careful? :) Any insight would be much appreciated! I feel kind of silly asking these questions...You'd think I would be a pro at this since this would be #3, but it's amazing what you forget and not pay attention to?!?!

Curiously Crazy - November 2

Oops, I forgot to mention. I should have had my AF on the 30th, which is a no show as of this moment. I am usually pretty regular, that I know of. ( I need to pay more attention to this stuff) I'm jealous of you ladies knowing every moment of your bodies!!! I have already learned alot just by eavesdropping on you guys!!!!

please:) - November 2

bump

To Curiously Crazy - November 2

I would say wait a week or two and then test, and get bloods taken again.

CC - November 2

I so wish there was an early sign that was related only to pregnacy and not PMS!!!! This starts to over take my life!!!! AF or a BFP would be nice. I thought the neg blood test would have eased my mind. It did for awhile, and now I started the "what-ifs" again. Good Lord!!!!!!!

CC - November 2

bump

... - November 2

bump again

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?