What Do You Think-pg113163477018

1 Replies
shirece - November 10

Hi, I've been ttc since april and i'm on clomid and metformin. i'm going crazy!! i hardly know what to do with myself anymore. my last period was sept 18 and it lasted about 5 days w/like brown discharge about the last 2 or 3 days. I've had major fatigue, sore bbs, nausea, a little vomiting, shooting pains in my right leg ( can anyone explain that one), i'm going to take a blood test tomorrow morning but i'm scared to death. I already know its going to be negative b/c i can just feel it. i want to hope that i'm pregnant, but i dont want to get my hopes up. i just wanted to know if anyone else has been this late w/negative results. i havent taken a hpt b/c i cant bring myself to do it. i have to go to the doc b/c he might put me back on prevera to start af :(. i just pray and pray that i'm pregnant. also for the past week 1/2 i've been having dreams everynight of me having a baby and lastnight i dreamed of the delivery. has anyone else had these kind of dreams before. they probably mean nothing but it's nice to hope. lots of hope and baby dust to everyone ttc!!!

take the test - November 10

shirece, please just take the hpt. If your cycles are somewhat normal and you haven't had af since sept. and you haven't taken a test to see if you are pg, then your probably are.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?