What Do You Think-pg113407655518

1 Replies
Kris. DB - December 8

I got my last real period on the 24th of Oct. Up until then I was a 27 cycle day woman. I started to get all my usual post ovulation symptoms- sore bbs, canker sore, etc and then they just stopped-went away. I was really moody 10 days before my period was due. I stated spotting on the 15th of Nov. for 5 days until the 19th went I had about 1 day of 'period' red blood. Then spotting again for 2 days then nothing. Then a week later I had ewcm(on the 26th). I'm not sure if I was just ovluating early or if I was pg. Because then I had cramping for a few days, along with very gassy, upset stomach, dull headaches, bleeding gums when brush, very strange taste in mouth, excess saliva, and now my bbs are starting to hurt again but mainly on the sides, although it the pain is gradually moving all over, bigger bbs, i'm feeling feverish, I am so tired, and last night I woke up at 4 am wide awake and couldn't fall back asleep. While I know that no one can tell me for sure if I am pregnant or not and if I got pg before my 'period' or after- I would just like to know people's opinions. I am going to take a test sat. morning as that would be 14 dpo if I o'd on the 26th. What do you all think???

it's possible ... - December 8

It sounds like you could be, but you will need to take a test to be sure. If you took a test now and it's positive- it's likely you got pg before you peiord and it was ib. If it's negative-wait a few days and test again,

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?