What Do You Think-pg120165954414

3 Replies
tbaby3385 - January 29

okay im usually a 29-30 day cycle but now it is cd33 and still no show of af my cp has moved back up and it's kind of hard to reach and it's soft. been having weird dreams ALOT of gas, cm, and headaches i would normally chart but this cycle i said forget it because i didn't want to keep getting my hopes up so i don't even know the exact date of when i ovulated but i felt it coming. also my temps are still up. so i guess my question is when should i test.

nakiyah - January 29

Im having the same problem. I would wait about a week or two because i tested 4 days after my missed period and it came back negitive. i would take one a few days after my missed period and if it come out negitive test again in a week. Good luck i hope everything works out in your faver.

Naomi98 - January 30

cripey girl, test now!! most hpt tests should be sensitive enough to give you an accurate result if you're already 3 days late. If it's negative and af still doesn't show, wait a week and test again. If still nothing, might be time to see your doctor. Good luck!

lastchance - January 30

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?