What Do You Think -pg114795090718

5 Replies
harlie8304 - May 18

What do you think? AF came on 4/19/06 3 days and heavy. I have had pg symt's since early May. Nausea (spontaneous, not always.) Acne like im in my teens again , Fatigue, peeing every friggin 5 mins, runny nose, lack of grip with hands (clumsiness), sore/swollen bb's, dark veins showing on arms and legs bad!, headaches, and GAS!! Oh, and constipation that leaves me red in the face over a small stool that leaves me wondering...."All that for that?????"..........................................................What do you think?.......................The test I took last night said no... Yes I know that AF sometimes has preg symptoms... but all that????

harlie8304 - May 18

Anyone have any ideas?

cangirl - May 18

the symptoms are there it might have been to early to test maybe i am really not sure sorry if i was a doc maybe i could bemore precise but unfortunly only a doc can do that so my advice of course is go to your doc and let decide what step to take to find out if your preg or something else is going on

Lin - May 18

It sounds to me like you're not pregnant.

BrendaW - May 18

I posted on your other thread but i think you need to take an early pg test with first morning urine. you would still be in early stages so taking a regular one at night that isnt so sensitive it still could be early for that. Good Luck!

harlie8304 - May 18

Thanks all for helping. I just needed opinions other than the ones in my head!! LOL!! I feel like I am and it is a "knowing" feeling.... but the neg test threw me wayy off. I have had a miscarriage before and had faint lines at 7weeks. So I thought maybe that I have low hcg production.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?