What Do You Think -pg115134166418

5 Replies
LN030905 - June 26

Hey ladies..I have a quick question..just need some advice on what you would do. Started really ttc in Feb ..cycles went 32, 38 and then 63 days long. Went to the Dr for the last cycle and my Dr told me she believed my cycle was so long due to stress..so, I just joined up on mymonthlycycles.com and it asks the average length of my cycles..do you think -by my last cycle being so long due to stress- that I still should count 63 days in when averaging? Also..Im not sure about the luteal phase..isnt that from when I ovulate to af? Since, Im not really sure when I ovulated last month since we stopped keeping tabs in the middle of the month, is there a way for me to figure that out? I had some pretty intense pain thursday, some fri and some sun and some really thick slimy cm..that very well coulda been when I ovualted right? I get myself soo confused!! Thanks anyone!

kvilendrer - June 26

I don't think you should count the 63 days when averaging. If it was due to stress, it shouldn't be that way every month. Your luteal phase is the time between ovulation and af. On mymonthlycycles.com, if you don't know your luteal phase, the average is 14 days. When you described your cm, that probably was ovulation...i think. You could also buy ovulation predictor kits. That would help you figure it out and get back on track. Good luck.

tiffani - June 26

Your cycles seem as erratic as mine! I've used mymonthlycycles too, but it was never very accurate for me because my cycles went anywhere from 21-45+ days. I suggest reading up on cervical mucus and buying some Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPK's). Here's a link that explains the luteal phase: http://www.ovulation-calendar.com/hlp-d04-luteal-phase.html

tiffani - June 26

C___p! Remove the dashes if the link doesn't work. :o)

LN030905 - June 26

Thanks! See..I did use some opks and things last month, but got so fed up with not getting a positive and stressing out over it that I threw them away. My body is so outta whack since going off bc....I have also did that checking cm and cp but it got old for me...im waiting easy answers that are impossible to know..lol..forgive me! LOL! I just wasnt sure becasue Ive never had tha kinda pain bfore with ovulation or really ever..so I just wondered if it could have been that indeed..thank for ur answers!

rhamel - June 27

LN030905- Hey, just wondering are you at Fort Gordon?!? Just wondering coz 30905 is the zip code there... thats where I am lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion