What Do You Think -pg117330138329

11 Replies
quietlilrachel - March 7

so, i'm supposed to start my period on the ninth, but then i'm not always regular. but i had light bleeding a couple of weeks ago and have had tender br___ts and been really really hungry all the time. and then last night i woke up to go to the bathroom, and instantly was really sick to my stomach. i didn't throw up, but sure thought i was going to. i have had cramping like i might start my period. so i'm just waiting to see. does anyone think i could be pregnant?

singlem0m - March 7

Sounds like you could be. I had cramping JUST LIKE I was starting my period 2 days before I found out I was pregnant. I actually ran to the bathroom and put on a feminine product because I just knew I was starting. But alas, it never came. One thing I noticed was that I was VERY emotional. That was my first sign. You should take a test soon.

quietlilrachel - March 7

i want to test soon, but since my cycles aren't always 28 days, i don't want to jump the gun. i have been a little more emotional and in weird moods. my husband said if i'm not pregnant...he hates to think what i'll be like when i am....hehe. anyway...thanks for the imput.

quietlilrachel - March 7

does anyone else have any imput??? i would appreciate it.

Jen - March 7

Wow, I was just like singlemom. I had VERY light spotting for just an hour but I was cramping like regular so I went out and bought feminine products. But the spotting went away and didn't return. I too was very emotional. But my very first sign was I kept rushing to the bathroom, thought it was a bladder infection. Good luck.

quietlilrachel - March 7

thanks. now i have this nasty taste in my mouth. i ate doritoes earlier and thought it was an after taste, but that was hours ago. then i had mcdonalds and still have the nasty taste. anyway...just a couple more days till my period is supposed to come...so we'll see.

anne_marie - March 7

good luck, if you are hoping to get pg!!!

quietlilrachel - March 7

thanks, I am hoping to get pregnant. we actually just started trying, and it would be really great to get pregnant right away, but i guess not many women are that lucky right? I don't want to get into it too seriously yet though like charting and stuff. not yet. I want to give it a few months and if nothing happens, then start getting into that stuff. I just don't wanna get stressed and try too hard. my best friend started trying and got pregnant right away. i was excited but jealous lol...but that was before we started trying. we've only been married two and a half years. i wanted a baby earlier, but it's taken this long for my husband to come around. I'm so thankful now that he wants it too. anyway....don't wanna bore you all with my life story.

anne_marie - March 7

quietlilrachel...i hope that you get pg right away. i'd hate to have to wait so long. i read how it takes some people a couple of years before they do. i dunno for sure if i am. i could be cuz i have all of the signs, but then i think my af came but its not regular. so i may try testing this weekend so i can know for sure.

quietlilrachel - March 7

anne_marie, i hope you are too...good luck.

alicia1 - March 8

The same thing happened to me. I had that icky pms feeling for weeks. You couldn't tell me the AF wouldn't be arriving w/in seconds. But symptoms seemed to alternate betweev PMS n pregs. HPTs neg, neg, neg. I was already overly emotional and actually thought I was going crazy by imagining all of these symptoms. I mean, I had ALL the cla__sic symptoms. After trying for years, this was excrutiating. Long story short, I was pregs! In my tube...but none the less. The moral of the story is: It's so d__n hard to differentiate!..especially when you strongly don't want AF to show. Good luck.

quietlilrachel - March 8

thanks, alicia1, i'm so sorry about it being in your tube though. that's gotta be rough after trying so hard.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?