What Do You Think -pg123152846651

9 Replies
austynsmommy - January 9

Well I just gave birth to my son 3 weeks ago. How soon do you ovulate after having a baby? me and my hubby had s_x for the first time 4 days ago and the condom broke. And my doctor would not give me prescription for bc. So i'm just wondering if it is really possible to ovulate so early?

sbea - January 9

are you b___st feeding? I know that dowsn't prevent ovulation but helps. I doubt you are, your body is going to take time to adjust to the hormone levels. I know people who didn't get their periods unitl after 6 months.

austynsmommy - January 9

No I'm not b___stfeeding.

sbea - January 9

You could take a test. I doubt you would start ovulating this soon. It will take time.

austynsmommy - January 10

I'm just a little worried because I'm done bleeding. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Jezebel - January 10

yes it is absolutely possible. ever heard of irish twins? why won't your dr give you a prescription for bcp? that's ridiculous. women are extremely fertile after having a child.

Naomi98 - January 10

Jez, LMAO I have to object to the stereotyping of Irish birth-spacing techniques. We have birth-control in Ireland now you know! OMG, Amanda you had your baby boy!!! That's fantastic - congratulations! How's it going with the lil one?

austynsmommy - January 10

It's going pretty good. Labor was awful though. I was in hard labor for 13 1/2 hours. And the doctor's think he was only 34 weeks gestation. I don't know why. I went to all of my appointments and had 5 ultrasounds. He only weighted 5 pounds and he was 17 inches. He is doing good though. He is a great baby. Sleeps really good. I asked before I left the hospital for bc and the doctor said I had to wait until my 6 week check up. I am not happy about that. How are you Naomi?

Naomi98 - January 11

Oh my gosh, 13 hours of labour?! Bet it was worth it when the little chap arrived though. Sounds like he was teeny when he was born. I'm typing on a 17 inch laptop and trying to imagine a baby fitting in there lol. I'm great - just back from 3 weeks holiday at home. It's my first day back in work today - urgh! I had one more IUI a few days ago but that's the last one we'll be able to do so all fingers crossed. x

austynsmommy - January 11

Lucky you. I haven't had a vacation since june 2006. we are planning on one this summer though. He is getting a lot bigger now. I hope it works for you naomi. You so deserve it. I will be praying that it works for you. Amanda

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?