What Do You Think -pg111781515618

5 Replies
Me - June 3

Ok BBs very sore, and very sore on the nipple. Iv now been sick to my stomach for three days. Had heart burn last night when i went to bed..I keep thinking its the flu....My AF will come on the 12 and i tested yesterday BFN! Anyone have some input? Please!!!

Amy - June 3

well i think you just tested tooo early don't feel bad i gave into i took one today and it was bpn but i don't get af till 11 so i think we just need to wait longer so don't worry about the bpn just yet

kEEKEE - June 3

I agree with amy. You test to early. wait a week after a missed AF. Good Luck!!

Me - June 3

I keep telling myself its nothing but hubby thinks diff. The feeling sick thing is the weird part, i never get sick.

maddie - June 3

I agree with waiting. Last week my doc told me to wait until at least 5 days late. As far as the sick to your stomach, I am a constant vomitter (not from eating disorder but I have a VERY weak stomach and get sick very often). Try going to the drug store and getting SEAbands. They are great and help me when I'm feeling ill. Also ginger tea and ginger snaps are great. Not ginger ale b/c there is not real ginger in it. Good luck

Me - June 3

Thanx Maddie, i'll give them a try.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?