WHAT DO YOU THINK -pg113405314618

6 Replies
:o) - December 8

Hi. My dh and I have been ttc for alomost one year. I am expecting (no) AF on Sunday. Right now I am feeling that my bbs are sore and especially my nipples are very sore that I can't even touch them. For some reason, in the past months I have been squeezing them to see if they hurt and they never did - that was "my way" of thinking "I'm not pg", but now I CAN'T even squeeze them. They feel as though they've been pinched REALLY hard!! I am also feeling a little cramping, but that can be AF I guess, and I am dizzy here and there. I know everyone is different, but just from judging from my nipples being sore ONLY this month, does this sound like I can possibly be pg?

Mega - December 8

I've heard (I'm hoping that it's true) anytime something is different for you it's a good sign. So, it's a definite possibility, esp. since you said sore nipples are unusual for you. Anything different this cycle? Have you started a new fertility drug/herb combo, etc? If not, then pregnancy is a likely cause. I hope so. Good luck! I'm waiting for (NO) AF for tomorrow & this is the first time my nipples haven't been sore. So everyone tells me that might be a good indicator for me. Just the opposite of your scenario. Keep us posted! Baby dust!!!

Hi Mega, thanks. The only thing I did different this month was use Pre Seed. I HOPE HOPE HOPE it worked. Do you think that could be the "something different" that is causing me to have this symptom? Good luck with NO AF tomorrow!! ******Baby dust to you too!!!**** Keep me posted too.

Mega - December 8

Thanks! I will let you know when I find out something. :) I'd doubt seriously that the pre seed would cause your nipples to be sore. But I know a couple of Pre Seed babies first hand, so this could definitely be your month. :)

Thanks for the hope!!! Good Luck to you!!!

Lin - December 8

Good luck to you both! Please keep us informed if your pre-seed month is the positive one. I'm thinking about possibly buying it myself, though I think I might try naturally a bit longer first.

Lin: January will be one year that my dh and I have been ttc, so I decided to try it. I've been hearing a lot about it. I'll let you know what happens. Hoping for NO AF on Sunday. ahhhhhhhhhh...so anxious, but so scared AF will show yet another month!!!!! Good Luck to you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion