What Does Implantation Bleeding Look Like -pg112021590918

2 Replies
Worrywart - July 1

Took a pregnancy test on Monday night -- bfn, but then I realised I didn't even try to hold my pee. Then on Wednesday af arrived, and I thought the question was moot--except that af lasted literally about an hour. Just a tiny bit of pink on the tissue, and some brown streaks on the tampon, and that's it--sorry if that's TMI!. Been having sore nipples (first reason I thought I was pregnant--we're not trying), so called the bf to tell him it came, and by the time he called back had to tell him it was a false alarm. The dates don't seem right for ib--my LMP started 30 May, and I'm on the pill (started late last month--oops!) so my cycle is a clockwork 28 days. On the other hand, I've never tried to get pregnant, so I don't know when I ovulate. Having cramping, so could be af, or not. I know I should just relax, but, well, I'm not the relaxed type. Any advice, ladies?

narnia - July 1

im having the exact symtoms only me and hubby are ttc. my hpt was false on tues. but if no af by fri next week im taking the blood test u should do same

Worrywart - July 1

I took the other test this morning; still bfn. I confess I'm a little disappointed, but it's probably all for the best. Still, if af doesn't come soon, am going to go crazy; my nipples are killing me!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?