What Does This Mean -pg111769047418

3 Replies
Mary Jo - June 2

I am suppose to get my af on fri but can't be patient enough to wait to take a test. So I took one right now and there was nothing. There wasn't a result or anything in the control window. I peed for the 5 seconds it said to. Does anyone know what this means? I have had no cramps or moodiness which I usually get before af is due. i have been having sore br___ts and slightly brown discharge. I obviously can't take another test until morning b/c I can't pee again. Does anyone know what that test means or think I might be pregnant.

Jen - June 2

Go for the morning urine and see what happens. Maybe that particular test was defective.

Brittany - June 2

Hi Mary Jo! I think u should try inthe morning as soon as u wake up. I heard morning urine is more accurate.

to mary jo - June 2

hi mary jo...i think that you had a bad test, i would just try another one...but take it with your first morning urine, so that it will be somewhat more accurate, good luck to you! also if you do get a BFN...dont be too discouraged yet, sometimes you have to wait another week or so to get a true result...hope that helps :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?