What Does This Mean -pg12000803928

4 Replies
Meelliissaaxo - January 11

My AF is not due til the 15th but i could not wait any longer and decided to test this morning. I got a cheap dollar store test because i figured it wouldn't show up anways, but will i was waiting for the results it showed a negative, on the light pink screen, then about 30 seconds later, the screen was starting to have a dark pink line go across and it had the negative line & then there was a horizontal line completely across the screen? Was this a invalid test or what is that going on? i got to go to work here soon so i will stop at a store and buy a First Response and take it in a couple days, but i was very confused at what that line met, I've never had that happen to me.

b__terfly kisses - January 11

hi hon, it sounds like a bfn to me. I'm sorry :o( ... A horizontal line is just the dye smearing across the test... I've had that happen before...unless I'm not understanding you properly...

Meelliissaaxo - January 11

that was it. that really stinks. i really was hoping for a positive, but maybe if i wait a few days i will get a BFP! or maybe this isnt my month.

b__terfly kisses - January 11

it's not over until AF sings... and even that is questionable b/c I had AF when pg lol

Meelliissaaxo - January 12

we've been trying since august which doesnt seem that long ago, but to me it seems like years! that month you have to wait to find out, seems to drag on. haha.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?