What Is Going On -pg113215609318

1 Replies
Sarah - November 16

I had unprotected s_x for the first time on 11/12. Usually I'm very careful, but I don't know what happened. I do usually take the pill, but this month I took a break due to headeaches. I'm due for AF 11/24 and just don't know wjhat to do with myself. I'm feeling really sick in the morning, and wish I would just throw up. And my br___ts are sore, but my nipples make me cry just puting my bra on or my night shirt. Can someone tell me what is going on?

Chriss - November 16

Sarah, it sounds a bit early to be having symptoms. Implantation only occurs approx 6-10 days from the moment of conception, it has only been 4 days since since you had unprotected s_x. I'm not saying there is no cause to be concerned because there is always a chance of pregnancy if you have unprotected s_x, but you might be worrying about it so much that you are experiencing some of the symptoms of pregnancy, please just try to relax and if on Nov 22nd or so, you can't handle not knowing any longer take an early HPT. Good luck to you and I hope everything works out!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?