What Is Happening To Me -pg119128334533

4 Replies
Melislookinforanswers - October 1

Okay, i've posted alot about some symptoms i've been having. A couple mornings now i have been waking up dizzy and a stomach ache. Today i had some tense and bubbly feelings in my stomach. Could i be pregnant and getting REALLY early symptoms. My EARLY testing would be Oct. 4th & normal testing would be around Oct. 9th. (which means a normal preg. test) and early would be the first response. PLEASE HELP! im so nervous about what to do.

krissy2006 - October 1

The question would be when did you have unprotected s_x? Bubbly feelings in your tummy could technically be anything from gas, to hunger pains, to muscle spasms or possibly implantation. ? Are your cycles regular? How long are they? More information from you will help people answer your questions. :)

Melislookinforanswers - October 2

My cycles are 30 days and i have unprotected s_x with my fiance every other night throughout this month. My cycles have been regular the past 3 months, the month before it was 28 days which was the first 28 day cycle in a while.

keerthy - October 2

welcome melis.... me in the same boat with similar symptoms..... i think the only thing we can do is wait and test.....loll

Melislookinforanswers - October 2

Keerthy, keep me posted. nice to hear someone is in the waiting process im in! ehh its SO stressful

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?