What Is It Pg1245605708

2 Replies
jt75421 - June 21

I'm not really sure what's going on. I had unprotected s_x on the 3rd, and then I started spotting on the 16th. The spotting started as light pink and quickly turned to brown. I noticed little pieces of tissue coming out when I go to the bathroom. For a few days it was only noticable on toilet paper, but the past few days I have seen a small amount on my panty liner. I am still spotting brown today, 6 days later. My period is due in a day or two, but I never spot, and my period is very regular. I took a test today and it was negative, but I could have taken it too soon. I have also had a low fever the past week, never topping 99.5. My lower back has had some pain as well. I have also been unbelievably tired. Grocery shopping yesterday wore me out and I came home to nap. I have been sleeping more than I ever have, and I can't ever seem to feel well rested. Is there a chance I could be pregnant, or is there something else going on?

Grandpa Viv - June 21

Period due June 23, probable ovulation June 9 but could have been a day or few earlier, sperm lasts up to 5 days inside you - yes there is some possibility of pregnancy. Spotting started a week after ovulation - could be implantation spotting. Temperature normally increases after ovulation - if it jumps even futher around implantation time, it might be what charters call "going tri-phasic". Your signs are encouraging - look for b___b signs, unusually upset gut, lotion discharge, more peeing, vivid dreams, lightheaded moments, smells, appet_te, fav.foods, unusual emotions (cry for no reason) etc. Take another test when a week has pa__sed. Some do not get a positive until two weeks after period is due, and a few even later. Good luck!

jt75421 - June 21

Thanks GrandpaViv. I've read that being sick or having environmental changes can sometimes lead to early ovulation. Is this true? If so, I was sick prior to the s_x, and I moved into a new house June 1 and now have a dog. Does the temperature stay risen? Mine is on and off, raising at random points during the day. I have been having pretty vivid dreams, and the lightheadedness comes hand in hand with me being so tired. I have been unusually hungry, and when I eat I get full, but it doesn't last for long. And during the past week I have cried way too many times for no reason at all.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?