What Is This -pg110643179384

0 Replies
confused - January 22

Okay, here it goes...I had s_x on dec 4 and ever since then my body has been actin a little crazy. About a week after I had a dream that my aunt was telling me that she could look at me and tell I was pregnant and I was also getting hot flashes and charlie horses. The next week my br___t and nipples became super sore and and my belly hardened a little. I also started seeing pregnant women almost everywhere I went. I took two pregnancy tests that came out neg. My period came a week early and it was painful and it seemed to be normal I guess. Then after I got my period I thought I was fine until I started noticing my belly pudging just a bit. My pants are getting tighter and my shirts don't exactly cover my tummy as well as they used to (keep in mind I have a high metabolism). I have been very cold here lately along with hot flashes. I have been urinating alot and I get really tired and just wanna sleep. I haven't got any weird cravings, but I do get hungry alot more. I also seem to be more dehydrated as well. I went to the Hlth dept. during my sixth week of wondering and they told me it would be too early to tell. I haven't been able to remember my dreams that well at all, but I had this one and the guy that I had s_x with was telling me I was pregnant. I got my period the next morning. It feels like there is something growing inside me. Someone plz help me!!! I am so confused. Any advice would be much appreciated

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?