What Is This -pg110705792554

3 Replies
Jill - January 29

I'm on the pill, and it seems like every month, my period is not right on track, Ive been having little cramps on my side and back, and I just ended my period on the 15th, and then today, the 29th, a week after i ended my period, i started bleeding, but then it ended that same night.. ive felt bloated, cramps on my stomach, a little tired than normal.. what could this be? I have gained weight, but i just thought it was because i drink alot of soda

Jill - January 29

I'm on the pill, and it seems like every month, my period is not right on track, Ive been having little cramps on my side and back, and I just ended my period on the 15th, and then today, the 29th, a week after i ended my period, i started bleeding, but then it ended that same night.. ive felt bloated, cramps on my stomach, a little tired than normal.. what could this be? I have gained weight, but i just thought it was because i drink alot of soda To add to my Question, up there, i said i started bleeding, well i have cramps, like when its time for my period, and its not heavy bleeding, its light, and i said it stopped the same night, well, it came back.. WHAT IS THIS???

miranda - January 30

i have had the same thing happenign to me . i had my period then two weeks later i bled lightly with cramps for one dya only, the my period for this month was late two days, then i got what seems like my period but it only lasts a couple hours of the day and then stops. i am also on the pill and i have never been this irregular! it makes me nervous because this could be what they call implantation bleeding! test asap! and good luck if you are ttc!

jill - January 30

whats implantation bleeding!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?