What Is Wrong With Me -pg109840203157

17 Replies
Jamie - October 21

I am 26 years old and am trying to conceive. My period is now 9 days late. I have been having lower abdominal pain (left side). I went to the doctors and had a pregnancy test done there when I was only 3 days late for my period. It came back negative. Could it have been still too early to tell. Could I still be pregnant?

rachael - October 21

i wouldnt bother asking a question on here, it never gets answered!!!

hope this helps"Hope" - October 21

Because you were only 3 days late it may have been to soon to tell. HCG levels vary in woman. Now that you are 9 days late I would say take a test this weekend. Answer is a less expensive version of First Responce and works good. Your levels should be higher now. On Monday call your Dr. for a blood test if no period.

Jamie - October 22

I am going to go buy one tonight and try it tomorrow. I had an ultrasound on Tuesday because of this pain in my side and they said that even if I was pregnant it wouldn't show up on the ultrasound. Everything came back looking very good in the ultrasound. I really feel that maybe I am pregnant, but I don't want to get my hopes up. What do you think could be causing the pain - could it be due to being pregnant?

lola - October 22

Did you have an abdominal ultra sound or a v____al? I don't want to scare you or anyhting but I had an ectopic pegnancy and the pain was on my left side, when they drew your blood did they do a quantative or qualative? That would make a difference in the results. Good Luck

Jamie - October 22

I had both and everything looked fine. I am not sure what type of test they did with my blood. My period was only three days late.

lola - October 22

I am glad they did both. most likely they measured the hcg since they gave you both ultra sounds. When do you get your results back? keep us posted either way.

Jamie - October 22

The results of the ultra sound came back and everything was normal. They said that I could still be pregnant even though nothing showed up on the ultrasound because it is so early. If I take a test tomorrow and it is negative - does that mean that for sure I am not pregnant? I am now 10 days late and do not feel "right". If it is negative should I test again next week?

lola - October 22

the test may not be showing poss because there is not enough hcg in your urine, call the dr and see what kind of blood test they gave you, I would hope they measued the hcg level when they gave you the ultra sound but that is not always the case. Let me know what happens take care my prayers are with you, I am in the same boat you are.

Jamie - October 22

Don't you hate this!! I wish I could just find out if I am pregnant or not! What has been going on with you?

lola - October 22

Well it all started last year when I found out I was pregnant, we were so excited, I was 27 at the time and he was 28 we have been together for 10 years and it was our 1st pregnancy. Well on dec 26th of last year I went to the er I was having brown spotting and pain, it ended up being an eptopic preg.long story short ever since then we have been on a roller coaster, month after month wondering is this going to be the month and then last month we thought for sure this was it again and we went to the dr after my peiod was late and they drew my blood and we waited and waited until we got the phone call not pregnant. i had all the signs and still do. so I am just waiting for another 2 weeks. sorry so long

Jamie - October 22

I am sorry to hear that. We have been trying for 3 months now - I know that isn't long but you get tired of waiting - as you know! My husband is 39 and I sometimes worry if that won't affect us trying to conceive. My ob did not mention that as a concern when I went to her when we decided to try and conceive

Jamie - October 22

I took a blood test after being three days late for my period. I had one because of lower abdominal pain in my left side. The results were negative. I don't know if it was quant_tative or qualitative or whatever could I still be pregnant? I am now 10 days late.

lola - October 22

your husband being 39 has no bearing on it at all, they have no biological clock. I think you could still be pregnant. i have my fingers crossed for you and I wish you the best. come back and let me know what happens either way, I will do the same for you. Good luck

Jamie - October 23

I took the test this morning and it was negative! I am so frustrated.... I don't know what is wrong with me if I am not pregnant. I would think if something was wrong it would have shown up in the ultrasound.....I am now 11 days late.

Jamie - October 23

I still have all of the symptoms too. Bloated feeling, headaches, lower abdominal discomfort. My b___sts feel swollen...

danielle - October 24

hiya jamie i think you should have another test i hope you are pregnant good luck x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?