What S Going On -pg112981824918

4 Replies
Stella - October 20

Stella again, someone deleted my thread and I don't understand why. I know you can't honestly answer but i wanted to know if i could be pregnant. I had experienced the signs of pregnancy including tender br___ts, frequent urination, bloatedness, and stress. However, when i got my period all these symptons went away. This week i have been experiencing cramps that hurt terribly but i am not on my period. This mornign i noticed that the rings around my nipples were turning darker. I wanted to know if these signs could mean that i am still pregnant

to stella - October 20

Usually your symptoms go away because your progesterone levels drop (which is why you get your period) and the high progesterone levels is the main reason for all the "symptoms". So, normally, if you are pregnant your progesterone levels should remain high and so should your symptoms. But, you never know....If you think you are pregnant, i test should show + by now. Maybe wait a week to let your hormones build up and a test would be + by then. The symptoms you mention now, can just be your body building a new level of hormones for this cycle before your period. I get bad symptoms throughout the month from ovulation to my period... hope this helps

Stella - October 23

I would test but I have no money to buy a pregnancy test and no transportation to get to a store. The cramps have disappeared and now I just have the feeling that i am pregnant

stella - October 23

bump bump bump!!!!!!!!!!

Stella - October 23

would someone mind sending me some money, i just can't take this any longer

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?