What S Going On -pg112918281718

2 Replies
Wendy - October 13

God, I'm so frustrated!!! (Im sure that I'm not alone in this site ;) ) Anywho, my LMP was sept 8th, we bd on 19 - 20 - 21 and 22 ( on day 22 I was supposed to o). Well, I bloated almost immediately after o, about 2 -3 days after. Slowly other stuff started to happen. However, on Oct 3rd, I was spotting cm with brown, only when wiped. Again this happend on the 5 and 6th. It got to be a bit more, with brown and pink, soiled very little of undies, and then it was gone (on undies it was just once, showered changed and nothing afterwards) . Well, today is the 12th and still nothing. Have vomited several times, tmi warning - lots of cm, creamy and ew., cp is high and towards back, not squishy soft, but not hard, and I mean high, I can barely reach the tip. My nipples are very sensitive, tons of bloating, so sleepy, already mentioned nausea, headaches, lots of 'em. Irritable for 2 days now, my areolas are a bit darker. Anywho, I tested 4 times now, have had a very very light +, 2 - and then another very light + that dissapeared when it reached the 10 minute mark. URGH!!! Docs dont want to see me for another week or 2, want to wait and see if af shows up. :-O Sorry for being so long, and thanks for you input!!!!!! Just incase we're not, we have been bd'ng everyday just in case.

Wendy - October 13

P.S. I have frequent urination, and it's annoying the heck out of me. If I'm preg, perfect, I'll take on the symptoms like a warrior, but if not, then this is ridiculous. I've blamed all of my symptoms on other things, so I don't get my hopes up.

BUMP - October 13

BUMP BUMP BUMP

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?