What S Going On -pg114685657518

2 Replies
nicole1234 - May 5

My last period started on March 30th. I thought I started on May 2nd - just a little spotting, but the day after that and ever since, nothing is happening. Slight brownish color when I wipe and that's all.. Until today, I just thought I was on my period and it was being weird since I have irregular cycles, but this is too weird even for me. Ususally after several days of actual spotting I start to get a heavier flow. If that wasn't my period, then I'm about a week late. I don't want to get my hopes though. Also, I'm using the saliva kit, and I'm showing fertile for the past several days????

Amber #2 - May 5

Have you taken an HPT yet? Sometimes women experience implantation bleeding, although I think it is pretty uncommon. If your cycles are irregular and you are showing fertile now, it's possible that you are just now ovulating and you experienced some ovulation bleeding. Not exactly sure how common it is, but I have heard of it on this site before. I would first take an HPT, to rule in/out the pregnancy factor. If it is BFN, then I would get to BD'ing! Good luck!

nicole1234 - May 5

I was showing fertile 1.5 weeks ago when I should have been ovulating and it's been between possible and fertile ever since?? No, I haven't taken a test yet.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?