What S Wrong With Me -pg114564092018

13 Replies
dedaa - April 21

Hello all I am trying to find put what exactly could be wrong with me not sure what to do. I have for over a week now been extremely nauseated and tired. I am craving weird foods and very sensitive. Now this would not be the first pregnancy I have two kids already but I still haven`t a clue it is like evertime is your first all over again. Please help.

LN030905 - April 21

Those sound like preg symptoms..have u tested yet?

Emma2 - April 21

When is your period due?

dedaa - April 21

I did test on Tuesday but I think it was to early to tell Iam due today.Usually Ihave it like clockwork first thing in the mornig everytime.

Emma2 - April 21

You can test today. Use a sensitive brand..Good Luck!!!

LN030905 - April 21

Maybe you should try testing again in the morning with first morning urine!

jeanette - April 21

TEST TEST TEST!!! LOL! : )

dedaa - April 21

Yeah I think I will try again I think I am going to do another test on sunday. Try to hold on a bit longer.

dedaa - April 26

Thank you but Af showed up. Start trying for next month I suppose.

hope1507 - April 26

I know the feeling. I'm testing on friday to see whats going on with me. I try so hard to stay up cause I dont wanna miss out on anything. And I also know about the cravings, i have been craving doritos and M&Ms ahahahah together lol sick right? I know salty and sweet and i'm set!

kellie - April 26

Darn AF! Mine is due today, and so far nothing.......but I am having very mild cramping and a bloaty feeling low in my abdomen so I am sure it will arrive shortly. I guess this is not the month for me either!

dedaa - April 28

well hopefully we will all soon have BFP I am really hoping now that I will get pg this wekend my next AF is due on the 16th of May Im getting married on the 20th sohopefully it does not show up I think it would be a nice wedding present to give to soon to be husband.

curly - April 28

dedaa, if you just got your af how could you be o this weekend? my af was april 17 and im o ing this weekend?

dedaa - April 28

I got my Af on 21 of april Im suppose to fertile this weekend according to my chart

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?